External Prototype? Nutrition Cards for Accessible Components

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 09:28:32 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
I saw this today and thought we should take a look at it.  It's clever
and quite usable, IMO.

Nutrition Cards for Accessible Components
https://davatron5000.github.io/a11y-nutrition-cards/

Note: I didn't look at the accessibility, because I was in a hurry.

--

Jeanne Spellman
--

Skype: jeanne_spellman