Flavors Prototype Comment

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:37:30 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
I received an email with comments that I am forwarding on to the group:

I think people have limited attention spans.  If they need to click for
the examples and or much else we lose them.   I think what we need is a
quick view of working code.

We should not use terms in the tab labels that the lay person does not
understand. I think that a new user would not even know why to look at
ARIA tab.  Call the tab something like: "Ways to make it accessible",
and then have ARIA under that tab.  That means more to the lay person.

Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces