Re: Minutes of Silver Task Force meeting of 22 September 2017

​Regrets for today's meeting (9/26...I don't see an agenda so am sending
via this thread). Thank you, Shari​

--

Please excuse typos as I am a new user of speech to text software.

Shari Butler, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Research and Efficacy
Pearson M: 512-284-3756
  Learn more at pearson.com   [image: Pearson]