From: Shawn Lauriat [mailto:lauriat@google.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 10:01 AM
To: McNally, Peter <PMcNally@Bentley.edu>
Cc: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: Re: Silver UX Survey Results

No worries. Thanks, Pete! Looking forward to having a look at the sheet!

Regards,

Shawn

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 9:52 AM, McNally, Peter <PMcNally@bentley.edu<mailto:PMcNally@bentley.edu>> wrote:
Hi,

Something for work came up last minute so I am able to make the meeting today.  However, I will send out an excel spreadsheet of survey results later today and I can meet next week (probably Friday) to review.

My apologies for this last minute change

Pete