Next steps for Interviews

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:56:16 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Following the meeting today I mocked up a draft of the Informed Consent
for the Interview project.  It is on the Task Force Google drive in the
Phase 2 folder, titled "Silver Task Force Research ideas".  If you do
not have access to the document and wish to comment, let me know and
I'll add you to the permissions on the folder.

I based it on the online consent form that Jemma recommended from the
University of Illinois, and adapted it to include the items we agreed on
for privacy and document retention.

Please comment.