RE: Agenda for Silver TF meeting of 14 November

Regret. I will miss the meeting due to conference travel. But I would love to hear about feedback from TPAC via meeting minutes.
Thanks.
Jemma

From: Shawn Lauriat [mailto:lauriat@google.com]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 10:31 AM
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda for Silver TF meeting of 14 November

agenda+ TPAC Review
agenda+ Interview additions

----

Conference Call information
Note: We now have to use a secure page for the conference call information.  If you cannot see the page, please email jeanne (jspellman@paciellogroup.com<mailto:jspellman@paciellogroup.com>) and Shawn (lauriat@google.com<mailto:lauriat@google.com>) for the connection.

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-tue