Re: Agenda for Silver task force meeting of 16 May 2017

Regrets for the call tomorrow, I have more client interviews. Here are my updates:

We met today with Michael Herron and he will try to join the call on Friday to talk about his ideas for research projects.

Also, Pete McNally and I met on Friday and reviewed the comments and revisions to the core research questions. We need to spend a bit more time with them, but they are coming along!

Best,
Sarah

> On May 15, 2017, at 10:34 PM, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com> wrote:
>
> agenda+ Research project sheet review
> agenda+ Action item review
> agenda+ Research survey core research questions
> agenda+ Stakeholder follow-up

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.