Calling in late

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 08:48:15 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
I have a call at 9:00, will join the TF call as soon as I can.

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.