Regrets for today's call

From: David Sloan <dsloan@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:09:41 +0100
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Sorry I can’t join you today–a mix of dealing with missing luggage after returning from travelling and waiting on a car being fixed!

I will check to see if there’s any feedback on the two blog posts I drafted (and the associated questions I had about Silver processes), but if there’s anything I can act on now, please let me know.

No further updates from my research contacts, but after a period of travelling, I’ll make a point of checking in on each for next week.

Dave

--
David Sloan