interested in working on Silver WCAG

From: Michellanne Li <li@palantir.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:07:17 -0500
To: public-silver@w3.org
Hello Silver Community Group,

I am a web designer at the Chicago-based Drupal agency Palantir.net. Since
2015, I have taken the initiative to become my agency's accessibility
advocate.

I heard about the Silver release of the WCAG Accessibility Guidelines at
this year's Environments for Humans Accessibility Summit, and I would love
to contribute to this project, particularly to the production of the public
working draft. I have a background in both design and front end
development, particularly websites with large amounts of very dense content
for universities, hospitals, and research institutions.

At this point, there is a real need for well-organized, consistently
presented, and thoughtfully designed guidelines. I want to be a part of
making that happen.

Best Regards,

++

Michellanne Li