Re: interested in working on Silver WCAG

Hello Silver Community Working Group,

I am following up with regards to my inquiry from last month. I am still
very interested in being part of the development of the Silver release of
WCAG's accessibility guidelines. What opportunities are available for UI
designers to become involved?

Best Regards,

++

Michellanne Li