W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > January 2017

Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 20 January 2017

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:28:21 -0500
Message-Id: <DEF32C6C-FF25-4E92-BDC9-0A660B2203B9@paciellogroup.com>
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/01/20-silver-minutes.html

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

20 Jan 2017

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/20-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Sarah, Shawn, Jeanne, Jan

   Regrets
          Dave

   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          jeanne

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Draft more long range planning of the Research
            phase
         2. [5]Review the list of stakeholder map gaps
         3. [6]Review of open action items
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     * [8]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

Draft more long range planning of the Research phase

   Silver Timeline <-
   [9]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqbKKSDAsQ9KkuXhxa5d
   i30CmZHpj4npZMoUDKRhSNU/edit#gid=0

      [9] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqbKKSDAsQ9KkuXhxa5di30CmZHpj4npZMoUDKRhSNU/edit#gid=0

   <SarahHorton> Jeanne: Adding tasks/activities to project
   timeline sheet (e.g., CSUN)

   <SarahHorton> Jeanne: Acknowledging stakeholders, would like to
   send emails to submitted stakeholders

   <SarahHorton> Shawn: Dave Sloan sent email with update on
   survey, 15 responses so far

   <SarahHorton> Shawn: Also list of suggested next steps

   <SarahHorton> Shawn: Make separate tracker for research
   activities, put milestones in Silver Timeline sheet

   <SarahHorton> Shawn: Next week map out research projects and
   project plan for research activities

   Sarah: it will be helpful to send some basic information to the
   stakeholders so people aren't left dangling.

   Shawn: I'm fine either way

   jeanne: It's a relationship, we want to keep it moving along
   and not to get stale

   Shawn: I will update with new names

   Sarah: I can own acknowledging the stakeholders

   <SarahHorton> ACTION: Sarah will draft acknowledgement email
   for Stakeholder submissions and share with Silver taskforce
   before sending out to stakeholders [recorded in
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2017/01/20-silver-minutes.html#action01]

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/20-silver-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-51 - Will draft acknowledgement email
   for stakeholder submissions and share with silver taskforce
   before sending out to stakeholders [on Sarah Horton - due
   2017-01-27].

   sarah: The number of people that are self-selecting to be
   involved is itself a part of user research. We will have
   research activity at different levels. It's fine to add more.
   We are 80-90% of the way there.

   Shawn: I don't think this is too many or unweildy. We will want
   different people participating at different times

   Sarah: It's a chance to ask people to engage. Right now it is
   blue sky, but when we have something specific for them to
   engage with, it will be much more helpful.

   Jeanne: Is there anything else we need to be working on in
   Feb-March?

   Sarah: We may need to choose people -- people whose activities
   may not fit with our research -- we will have to figure out how
   to work together.

Review the list of stakeholder map gaps

Review of open action items

   <SarahHorton> Jeanne: How about creating a tweet that people
   can use and include that in the stakeholder invitation

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Sarah will draft acknowledgement email for
   Stakeholder submissions and share with Silver taskforce before
   sending out to stakeholders [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2017/01/20-silver-minutes.html#action01]

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/20-silver-minutes.html#action01

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]


Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Received on Friday, 20 January 2017 15:28:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:49 UTC