Re: silver-ACTION-29: Finalize the survey from feedback and ensure all contacts send it out to their respective researchers.

Following up on this action, I don’t have access rights that allow me to revise and finalize the survey.

Would someone who does have modify access please do the updates, and I will do the rest of the action (ensure all contacts send it out to their respective researchers)? Or would someone give me access to modify the survey and I will revise and finalize?

Thank you!

Best,
Sarah

> On Jan 10, 2017, at 2:46 PM, Silver Task Force Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
>
> silver-ACTION-29: Finalize the survey from feedback and ensure all contacts send it out to their respective researchers.
>
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/29
>
> Assigned to: Sarah Horton

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.