W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > January 2017

Minutes of Teleconference of Silver Task Force of 6 January 2017

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:17:42 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Message-ID: <bf8fb842-6a94-d61a-ac44-8539eddd78a9@spellmanconsulting.com>
Note:

The minutes are rather skimpy because we spent most of the meeting going 
through the spreadsheet of submitted stakeholders and changing the 
classification of the names we knew.

Formatted Minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html

Text of minutes

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                     Silver Task Force Teleconference

06 Jan 2017

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Jemma, awk, AWK, jeanne, Shawn

    Regrets
    Chair
           Shawn, Jeanne

    Scribe
           jemma

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Stakeholder Map role assignment
          2. [5]Review changes to Research Partners Expectations
             wiki page
          3. [6]Plan follow-up with research partners
          4. [7]update on the charter
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      * [9]Summary of Resolutions
      __________________________________________________________

    <Lauriat>
    [10]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XK_evYulIaLsYOlMjuD
    OC763xWL2TOM9SvPjRX_d9ag/edit#gid=2147430164

      [10] 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XK_evYulIaLsYOlMjuDOC763xWL2TOM9SvPjRX_d9ag/edit#gid=2147430164

Stakeholder Map role assignment

Review changes to Research Partners Expectations wiki page

    <jeanne> David's email:
    [11]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-silver/2017Jan/
    0008.html

      [11] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-silver/2017Jan/0008.html

    Research expectation looks good. In particular having
    introductory section really helps.

    only one thing is we can change this "“The Silver Task Force is
    on a strict timeline to write the Requirements document for
    Silver.”

    to "“The Silver Task Force is on a strict timeline to write the
    Requirements document for Accessibility Guideline.”

    <jeanne> ACTION: jeanne to create a WBS for the survey with the
    edits noted by Sarah and Jemma. [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action01]

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-27 - Create a wbs for the survey with
    the edits noted by sarah and jemma. [on Jeanne F Spellman - due
    2017-01-13].

Plan follow-up with research partners

    <jeanne> Done with wiki page. Jeanne will create the survey

update on the charter

    <jeanne> Andrew: Working on explanation of the Silver work in
    responding to the charter comments.

    [13]https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2_Issues_Sorted#Ar
    ticles_to_review_and_pull_individual_items_from

      [13] 
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2_Issues_Sorted#Articles_to_review_and_pull_individual_items_from

    <jeanne> ACTION: jeanne with Shawn will finish updating the
    roles of the Stakeholder participants submissions. [recorded in
    [14]http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action02]

      [14] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-28 - With shawn will finish updating
    the roles of the stakeholder participants submissions. [on
    Jeanne F Spellman - due 2017-01-13].

    make minutes

    make log public

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: jeanne to create a WBS for the survey with the
    edits noted by Sarah and Jemma. [recorded in
    [15]http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: jeanne with Shawn will finish updating the roles
    of the Stakeholder participants submissions. [recorded in
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action02]

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action01
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2017/01/06-silver-minutes.html#action02

Summary of Resolutions

    [End of minutes]
Received on Friday, 6 January 2017 17:18:19 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:49 UTC