W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > February 2017

Minutes of Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 28 Feb 2017

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:19:09 -0500
Message-Id: <BE617D33-9D61-4127-8F65-EBD503A743A7@paciellogroup.com>
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/02/28-silver-minutes.html <https://www.w3.org/2017/02/28-silver-minutes.html>
   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

28 Feb 2017

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/02/28-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Sarah, Jemma, Shawn

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          Sarah

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]researcher communications
         2. [5]timeline updates
         3. [6]researcher communications
         4. [7]general communications
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     * [9]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <scribe> scribe: Sarah

   Sarah: Dave shared a link to a researcher template on the
   mailing list

   [10]https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Lofd2xnm3gSoThrLM4JXVa
   ICTT5NqR_leCR-D2RlMw/

     [10] https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Lofd2xnm3gSoThrLM4JXVaICTT5NqR_leCR-D2RlMw/

   Sarah: I used this for my first researcher interview and it was
   helpful
   ... Dave had one interview so far this week and used it
   ... And I did one interview as well, and used it to take notes
   and set actions
   ... Then I created a share link and shared the document with
   the research partner
   ... That will allow us to use the document moving forward, as
   our planning document
   ... Meeting with research partners this week and next

   Jemma: Meeting with researcher on Friday

   Shawn: Will reach out today, get emails out before CSUN, to see
   if can meet with people at CSUN

researcher communications

timeline updates

   Shawn: What is current timeline, has it changed after
   researcher followup calls

   Sarah: At this point it looks like it might, but it's unclear
   as of now, until we get more developed plans for research
   projects

   Shawn: Can use project tracker to track research projects

   Silver project timeline:
   [11]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqbKKSDAsQ9KkuXhxa5
   di30CmZHpj4npZMoUDKRhSNU/edit?usp=sharing

     [11] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqbKKSDAsQ9KkuXhxa5di30CmZHpj4npZMoUDKRhSNU/edit?usp=sharing

   Sarah: Remembered that we were using this to track activities

   Shawn: We will create another for the research projects

   Sarah: Is the content template for updates on the timeline the
   monthly updates?
   [12]https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Monthly_U
   pdates

     [12] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Monthly_Updates

researcher communications

general communications

   Shawn: This week will be helpful to learn what people want for
   communication
   ... Research activites will be way we reach out, we're starting
   up, here's how you can help with this activity

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.


Received on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 15:20:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:49 UTC