Re: Agenda for Silver TF teleconference of 24 February 2017

Hi all

Regrets for today—I have a competing client call.

Quick update:
* all TF contacts should have been copied in on emails sent to their partner researchers
* I’ve arranged calls with a couple of my researchers for next week, and will work with them to sketch out a plan of activities aimed at addressing research questions, and a proposed schedule. Then I’ll bring these proposals back to the TF for review. Does that sounds like a good model for each of us to follow?

I hope the Silver activities at CSUN are successful and productive!

Dave

> On 23 Feb 2017, at 22:24, Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com> wrote:
>
> agenda+ check in with research leads
> agenda+ update on research partner contacts
> agenda+ comments on Silver presentations for CSUN?
> agenda+ open action items
>
> Please add any additional agenda items by email or IRC.
>

> *** Call Info ***
>
> IRC channel: #silver  [http://irc.w3.org/ W3C web IRC]
>
> WebEx for the Weekly Work Meeting Fridays at 9:30 (14:30 UTC) for a 90 minute working meeting
> WebEx URL: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f5ddabf39219866aa6a6c9bd15d785f
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,645921417#
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
> Meeting Number: 645 921 417

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.