W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > August 2017

Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 29 Aug 2017

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:10:19 +0100
Message-Id: <D055220C-6F85-428C-A48D-EE283F475AB0@paciellogroup.com>
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/29-silver-minutes.html

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

29 Aug 2017

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/08/29-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          SarahHorton, Jeanne, Lauriat, shari

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          SarahHorton

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Task Force driven research: interviews, analysis,
            etc.
         2. [5]Research project sheet review
         3. [6]Silver Surveys—Strategy review
         4. [7]Research project sheet review
         5. [8]Open action items
            https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/act
            ions/open review
     * [9]Summary of Action Items
     * [10]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   trackbot, start meeting

   <trackbot> Meeting: Silver Task Force Teleconference

   <trackbot> Date: 29 August 2017

   present?

   Jeanne: Interested in getting perspective from stakeholders
   interested in conformance
   ... Members of WCAG-WG, people who understand standards aspect
   of accessibility guidelines
   ... Policy makers, legal
   ... Also interested in other perspectives
   ... Will need to define conformance, needs a lot of work
   ... Conformance model used to be required by W3C, not required
   anymore
   ... Interviews with visionaries, get high-level thinkers to
   share perspectives

   Shawn: How about Jeanne and Shawn work on this week, finalize
   questions by Friday, then do pilot

   Jeanne: Can do interviews, will be on reduced schedule
   ... Hardest part will be writing report

Task Force driven research: interviews, analysis, etc.

Research project sheet review

Silver Surveys—Strategy review

   Shawn: We have prioritizes questions, mapped out stakeholders
   for first questions
   ... Dave will be refining questions/stakeholders

Research project sheet review

Open action items
[11]https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
review

     [11] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]


Sarah Horton
User Experience Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
www.paciellogroup.com
A VFO™ Company 
www.vfo-group.com
603 252-6052 mobile

Inclusive Design 24 #ID24 on November 17
https://inclusivedesign24.org/

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.


Received on Tuesday, 29 August 2017 14:10:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:31:41 UTC