W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > August 2017

Re: Minutes of Silver Task Force meeting of 11 August 2017

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:13:44 -0400
Message-ID: <CAGQw2hkJwzRekqSt_v6hXwA5C2n0Vxwwjfb=qD_SWBcRBCpGuA@mail.gmail.com>
To: David Sloan <dsloan@paciellogroup.com>
Cc: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Excellent, thanks, Dave!

-Shawn

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 12:09 PM, David Sloan <dsloan@paciellogroup.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Sorry again that I couldn’t join today; I’ve updated the Project Tracker
> spreadsheet with some new information on projects I’m contact for.
>
> Dave
>
> > On 11 Aug 2017, at 15:00, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Abridged meeting today, due to technical difficulties and missing some
> key folks to work through agenda items.
> >
> > Formatted version of the minutes:
> >
> > https://www.w3.org/2017/08/11-silver-minutes.html
> >
> >
> > Text version of the minutes:
> >    [1]W3C
> >
> >       [1]
> > http://www.w3.org/
> >
> >
> >                                - DRAFT -
> >
> >                     Silver Task Force Teleconference
> >
> > 11 Aug 2017
> >
> >    See also: [2]IRC log
> >
> >       [2]
> > http://www.w3.org/2017/08/11-silver-irc
> >
> >
> > Attendees
> >
> >    Present
> >           Jeanne, Shawn, Jennison, Sarah, JaEunJemmaKu,
> >           DaveSwallow
> >
> >    Regrets
> >    Chair
> >           SV_MEETING_CHAIR
> >
> >    Scribe
> >           Lauriat
> >
> > Contents
> >
> >      * [3]Topics
> >          1. [4]Research project sheet review
> >          2. [5]Open action items
> >
> > https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/act
> >
> >             ions/open review
> >      * [6]Summary of Action Items
> >      * [7]Summary of Resolutions
> >      __________________________________________________________
> >
> >    <sloandr> all: since I had only a limited time to be on this
> >    call before a conflicting client call, and I've been
> >    unsuccessful in joining the webex, I think it's better use of
> >    my time to send an update by email. Apologies for not being
> >    able to join the call.
> >
> >    Sarah: No updates, researcher-wise, but completed the WCAG
> >    survey. Added language to clarify that we want to hear from
> >    people already familiar with WCAG.
> >
> >    <SarahHorton> * [8]
> > https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/wcagusability
> >
> >
> >       [8]
> > https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/wcagusability
> >
> >
> >    Sarah: I had a few people give it a run-through to give some
> >    feedback on it.
> >    ... Ready to go out, but needs communications.
> >    ... We can send it to the Community Group, have Jennison write
> >    up a blog post, tweet, email, etc.
> >
> > Research project sheet review
> >
> >    Most researchers still on break, so no update from Jan either,
> >    aside from another unsuccessful communication attempt to one.
> >
> > Open action items
> > [9]
> > https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
> >
> > review
> >
> >       [9]
> > https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
> >
> >
> >    Jennison: I've reached out to the meetup organizers, so we can
> >    mark that one as done.
> >    ... The communication around the November meetup in the Bay
> >    Area will go out to the Bay Area meetup group in October.
> >
>
> --
> David Sloan
> --
> UX Research Lead
> The Paciello Group
> https://www.paciellogroup.com
> A VFO™ Company http://www.vfo-group.com/
> --
> This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us
> immediately.
> Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be
> taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited
> and may be unlawful.
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Friday, 11 August 2017 17:14:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:31:41 UTC