Late regrets

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 01:23:41 +0000 (UTC)
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>

		Sincere apologies for missing the meeting Friday. I was in Sequoia National Park with no cell service and no internet, which I didn't anticipate. Cell service was 30 mile drive away. We drove about 10 miles last night looking for wifi with no luck.
I tried to call in by pay phone, but the phone didn't work. At that point I gave up.
We'll be staying with friends on Monday night so I will be able to attend Tuesday meeting.

		Get Outlook for iOS