W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > April 2017

Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 28 Apr 2017

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:59:29 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGQw2hng2TAi9r-95DLjs-gN-C2PgH9nVzFb1ohE1QckG1YdHQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/04/28-silver-minutes.html

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

28 Apr 2017

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/04/28-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          JaeunJemmaKu, Jennison, Shawn, Jan, Sarah

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          Lauriat

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Research project sheet review
         2. [5]Stakeholder agreement approved and finalized (for
            Jan)
         3. [6]Other things Shawn didn't think of late Thursday
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     * [8]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

Research project sheet review

   <Jan>
   [9]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O14GTOTR31IWp7ENIpW7aiPe
   axNuT2lPt5_QFoaMVIc/edit# - Bob Dodd's Research document

      [9] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O14GTOTR31IWp7ENIpW7aiPeaxNuT2lPt5_QFoaMVIc/edit

Stakeholder agreement approved and finalized (for Jan)

   Will prioritize research questions in a later meeting to ensure
   coverage for what we need to prototype.

Other things Shawn didn't think of late Thursday

   Jennison: Will help out with community outreach at least for
   the next six months, but could use some guidance for what kind
   of outreach.

   [10]https://www.w3.org/community/silver/

     [10] https://www.w3.org/community/silver/

   [11]https://www.w3.org/community/silver/

     [11] https://www.w3.org/community/silver/

   Jennison to start an email thread with Jeanne around creating a
   survey to get the community group's input on research question
   prioritization.

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
Received on Friday, 28 April 2017 17:00:03 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:49 UTC