W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > April 2017

Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 04 Apr 2017

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 15:27:49 +0100
Message-Id: <90E16D11-749E-49FD-8F94-394CCFD68688@paciellogroup.com>
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-silver-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-silver-minutes.html>

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

04 Apr 2017

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Shawn, Jemma, Sukil, Jennison, Sarah

   Regrets
          Jeanne

   Chair
          Shawn

   Scribe
          Sarah

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Research project sheet review
         2. [5]Community Group forum posts
     * [6]Summary of Action Items
     * [7]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   trackbot, start meeting

   <trackbot> Meeting: Silver Task Force Teleconference

   <trackbot> Date: 04 April 2017

Research project sheet review

   Sarah: Case Studies project, will check in this week to
   establish plan
   ... UX survey and interviews: No update since Friday

   Jemma: Research project into how courses are teaching
   accessibility, interviewing alumni in IT fields; currently
   working on IRB approval, will be ready by May
   ... Also followed up with other researcher in Japan, trying to
   schedule meeting

   Sukil: Working on translation of Korean standard into English
   to share on Friday

   Shawn: Going to rethink format of research project tracker
   ... Working on community group update
   ... Hoping to send out today

   <jemma> rrsagnet, make log public

Community Group forum posts

   Jemma: Determining which approach is best for collecting
   references to literature in answer to research questions in
   discussion forum

   <jemma>
   [8]https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Literature
   _Review

      [8] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Literature_Review

   <jemma>
   [9]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TGHdkA6VTEe9DLsTPpkjeyYU
   WNtDS69rgWb8GGsGTfY/edit

      [9] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TGHdkA6VTEe9DLsTPpkjeyYUWNtDS69rgWb8GGsGTfY/edit

   <jemma> JaEunJemmaKu

   <jemma> JaEun Jemma Ku

   Jemma: Make sure to use categories for blog posts

   Shawn: Add request to comment and email silver list
   ... Okay to publish

   <jemma> +1

   Shawn: Will add link to Forum to update
   ... Posting update to WCAG WG

   Jennison: Just joined the task force
   ... Manages accessibility team at LinkedIn
   ... Bring in perspective from engineers, etc, as we work to
   create Silver, great that we're following user research
   approach

   <scribe> scribe: Sarah

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.


Received on Tuesday, 4 April 2017 14:28:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:49 UTC