W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > November 2016

Minutes of the Silver TF teleconference of 18 November 2016

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 08:54:32 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Message-ID: <2ec9dda4-a05f-1893-8ceb-250bd18ad02c@spellmanconsulting.com>
HTML version of minutes

https://www.w3.org/2016/11/18-silver-minutes.html


Text version:

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                     Silver Task Force Teleconference

18 Nov 2016

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/18-silver-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Sarah, Andrew, Jeanne, AWK

    Regrets
    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           jeanne

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Public announcement for Stakeholder Submission form
      * [5]Summary of Action Items
      * [6]Summary of Resolutions
      __________________________________________________________

    <SarahHorton>
    [7]https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=94845&public=1

       [7] https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=94845&public=1

    <SarahHorton> Draft invitation to submit stakeholders:
    [8]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YkHiR58If7rqeV1Zj_ifXesq
    cgvTblOdiNVodd_qTds/edit?usp=sharing

       [8] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YkHiR58If7rqeV1Zj_ifXesqcgvTblOdiNVodd_qTds/edit?usp=sharing

    <AWK> +AWK

Public announcement for Stakeholder Submission form

    <SarahHorton> Reviewed document, Jeanne will make some tweaks
    and then share with Michael to get approved

    WAI-IG

    WebAIM

    Tweet from W3C and W3C WAI, Encourage WCAG WG to tweet it.

    <SarahHorton> ITACCESS

    <SarahHorton> What we mean by stakeholders:
    [9]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YkHiR58If7rqeV1Zj_ifXesq
    cgvTblOdiNVodd_qTds/edit?usp=sharing

       [9] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YkHiR58If7rqeV1Zj_ifXesqcgvTblOdiNVodd_qTds/edit?usp=sharing

    Next week (Tuesday) : Preparing info for faculty to ask for
    help with research

    David Sloan will be here to help with academic preparatations

    No meetng on the 25 November - US Thanksgiving holiday

    Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Shawn returns.

    I changed the form to say : Please use this form to suggest
    people (including yourself) who could provide valuable input to
    the research phase

    <AWK> Jeanne and AWK made changes to the content of the
    stakeholder input request. Will send on for others to review.

    <AWK> Trackbot, end meeting

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________
Received on Tuesday, 22 November 2016 13:55:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:48 UTC