Minutes for Silver Teleconference of 20 December 2016



      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

20 Dec 2016

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/20-silver-irc


          Shawn, Jeanne, Jemma, Sarah





     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Stakeholder map template walk-through
         2. [5]Update on research partner plans
         3. [6]Review/triage open action items:
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     * [8]Summary of Resolutions

Stakeholder map template walk-through

   Shawn: Creating stakeholder map from survey responses, adding

   action+ Shawn to finish stakeholders mapped sheet

   <scribe> ACTION: Shawn to finish stakeholders mapped sheet
   [recorded in

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/20-silver-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-22 - Finish stakeholders mapped sheet
   [on Shawn Lauriat - due 2016-12-27].

   Jemma: Will we be adding more stakeholders?

   Shawn: Will keep survey open, and keep adding in new names
   ... Some roles need more representation, will do outreach

Update on research partner plans

   Shawn: Short survey for research partners, Dave Sloan is due to
   complete by Friday

   Jeanne: Jeanne will turn into W3C survey

   Jemma: Will reach out to research partners over break

Review/triage open action items:

     [10] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open

   Jeanne: Meet up this week with Jemma to work on clarifying
   expectations language

   <jeanne> action-6: close

   <trackbot> Sorry, but I think you meant to close action-6.

   <jeanne> close action-6

   <trackbot> Closed action-6.

   Jeanne: screen reader developer names, has one more, will reach
   out to more
   ... Same with lawyer names

   Shawn: Shawn will also reach out for screen reader developer
   ... Andrew has action to reach out to alistapart for non-a11y
   ... Michael has action to update work statement

   Jeanne: Asked Michael for clarification around how to
   acknowledge contributions

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Shawn to finish stakeholders mapped sheet
   [recorded in

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/20-silver-minutes.html#action01

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Received on Tuesday, 20 December 2016 15:06:11 UTC