Re: silver-ACTION-9: Cast about for screen reader developer names

That would be great!  Certainly they would be welcome to join the task
force, but we would at least ask them if they would be willing to be
interviewed (1 time for 1 hour) and answer an occasional survey
(probably 2-3 over a 9-month period).  We want a contact that we can ask
to look over what we are trying to do and make sure it works for Freedom
Scientific.

Thanks!