Copy email addresses into Github Issues?

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 13:46:12 -0500
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>, Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>, Chuck Adams <charles.adams@oracle.com>, Silver Editors <public-silver-editors@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

I'm working on moving the emails into Github and I have questions.

1) Should we include the email address of the commenter into GH? At
first I thought it would be convenient, but then I wondered about
privacy and how widely we expose email addresses.  Thoughts?

2) Should my answer be copied to the public AGWG comments list or just
to the person who made the comments?  I didn't want to clutter the list
archives with a lot of comments, but maybe we need a copy of them?

I've done a few now including one that had to be split up.  I think
that's my questions for now.   :)

jeanne