Re: [Timely] Accessibility vs validation on WCAG 3

The <details> elements don't have ids, we can decide if they should. But
if you look at the intro one of the very first elements is the summary,
with no role attribute in this version:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/silver/pubrules_2021-06/Overview.html#introduction

The "rating" tables also don't have ids, but if you look at any
guideline you should quickly find a <details> whose <summary> begins
with "Rating for". The table inside has a caption that begins with
"Rating scale for", but no summary attribute.

Note to everyone else, images and css isn't loading well in this branch,
it's because it's a very temp branch so I didn't set everything up, so
you can ignore those.

Michael