Pull Request #203

From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 22:15:07 -0400
To: Silver Editors <public-silver-editors@w3.org>
Hello,

PR #203 has the reorganization and the plain language summaries as well as
other fixes.  Of note:

   1. I changed the "squint test" in the visually distinct headers to " Compare
   heading content with non-heading content. The size, weight, or spacing
   around headings should be larger than that of non-heading content. "
   2. I broke apart testing and scoring so broke apart the plain language
   summaries as well.

The result is at:
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/silver/evaluation_reorganization/guidelines/index.html

Regards,