Re: Note from Lisa

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 08:53:18 -0500
To: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>, Silver Editors <public-silver-editors@w3.org>
Note this is default browser styling. While we could experiment with out
own styling, there is a risk that it would make things worse by adding
unfamiliar UI. I suggest we treat this as a browser issue rather than an
"us" issue. We could include something somewhere in introductory
materials to explain the UI, though it would easily be buried and
missed. Michael