ShEx CG agenda for Oct 23rd call and chair updates

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <jimkont@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:20:00 +0300
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

The agenda for the meeting today is available here:
https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/blob/master/meetings/2019/20191023-agenda.md

On another note.
It is almost 3 years since this CG started (Jan 2017) and it has been a
really great experience to be part of ShEx evolution - and we did
accomplish a lot since then. It has probably been obvious to many of you
that the last few months I was not as active. This has come due to many new
personal and professional commitments that have not given me enough space
to perform my chair duties the way I wanted to.
For that reason, I would like to request from the group to step down as a
chair and discuss the options for nominating a new chair. I put this in the
agenda for today but people are also welcome to discuss this through the
list.
In any case, stepping down as char does not mean I am leaving the group, I
will do my best to remain an active member and help in any way I can.

Best,
Dimitris
--
Kontokostas Dimitris