Doodle for adjusting our biweekly telco

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 16:52:31 +0300
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

As Eric mentioned in the telco yesterday, I have a regular time conflict
each Friday from now on. I hope this is an opportunity to find a more
convenient time and fit more people on our biweekly telcos.

We have people from many timezones and, before we try more advanced options
I thought I'd try to keep the same time and only change the day.

Here's a doodle where all our community members are invited to vote.
https://beta.doodle.com/poll/sbcs4tnfh7h96xee

(please vote even if no option suits you to see if we need to provide more
options)

best regards,
Dimitris

--