ShEx 2.1 features ranking

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 22:25:32 +0200
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

Based on what we decided in the last telco we would like to have an
overview of the most popular  language features for ShEx 2.1.

Thus, I would like to ask everyone to go and +1 (👍) (*) on the *three*
features you definitely would like to see in the next version of ShEx.

https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Alanguage-suggestion+milestone%3A2.1+sort%3Areactions-%2B1-desc

Note that this is not a W3C/CG-only voting, we encourage all the ShEx
community members to vote.
(And yes, if you like a feature so much, you are can ask your friends and
neighbors to vote ;)

Best regards,
Dimitris

(*) https://github.com/blog/2119-add-reactions-to-pull-