ShEx CG agenda for 24 March 2017

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:02:04 +0100
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
Dear all,

The agenda for our next meeting is available here:
https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/blob/master/meetings/20170324-agenda.md

*Note 1*: If you are based in the US the meeting is still 1 hour later due
to daylight saving changes
Friday Mar 17rd, 16:00 CET / *11:00 ET / 08:00 PT* for 1 hour (in other
timezones)

*Note 2*: This week we will switch to WebEx. DCMI / Karen were kind enough
to set up the connection for this week. (Linux users should better try to
dial-in or use the mobile app)
We still have the hangouts links as a backup.

As always, feel free to suggest new items for discussion.

Best regards,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association