ShapeMap spec as candidate draft

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:25:15 +0300
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
Dear all,

As decided in the last teleconference, all CG members are kindly requested
to review and vote on the ShapeMap specification that Eric drafted here:
https://shexspec.github.io/ShapeMap/

if no issues are identified we will publish it along with the rest
documents we published in our community page
https://www.w3.org/community/shex/

Please review & vote by Monday evening US time

Votes should be cast as thumbs-up/down in the related tracking issue
https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/issues/66

Best regards,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association