Jesse and ericP to clean up old junk on ShEx wiki

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:05:37 -0500
To: public-shex@w3.org
Cc: "Dam, Jesse van" <jesse.vandam@wur.nl>, Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
I think we're OK to start using the ShEx Wiki. Jesse and I moved a
bunch of stuff into ShEx/Obsolete/ShEx/... (the last "ShEx/" was in
case we preserved the tree which was outside of just /ShEx, now
gratuitous but it's probably not worth fixing).

It also turns out that folks need me to edit a list of folks who are
allowed to edit the wiki so if you can't edit, send me an email.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59