Ruby ShEx HTML access

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 17:01:47 -0700
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
I added basic ShEx support to my RDF distiller at http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller. Output is not particularly humanly readable, other than match or not match. Someday, I’ll figure out how to parse the results to get more human information, but for now, I just wanted to expose the interface.

The updated distiller is based on using the “rdf” command-line interface installed when the “linkeddata” gem is installed; everything you can do on the webapp can be done on the CLI.

For an example, try the following URL: http://tinyurl.com/yb4hjzjn

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net