Today's meeting postponed to next week: May 5th 16:00CET

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:20:10 +0300
To: ShEx Public W3C- CG <public-shex@w3.org>
Dear all,

Apologies for the late announcement but we will postpone today's meeting to
next week.
The main reason is that all our issues are API issues and Harold who is
active in the topic, is at risk of not attending.

The meeting will take place same next week same time: May 5th 16:00 CET

Best regards and apologies again,
Dimitris Kontokostas

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association