Re: Implementation Report

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 07:51:16 -0800
Cc: public-shex@w3.org
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
On Dec 27, 2016, at 4:57 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:

> Cool, tx.
>
> From what property does the column heading come? (Right now both are "ShEx".)

I believe it comes from doap:name. Of course, the template can be changed to use any property.

Note that there are some bugs I'm working through; we both show some tests results as missing, which shouldn't be the case. There are also some other fixes needed to the earl-report software I'm working in right now.

Gregg