Re: Implementation Report

On Dec 27, 2016, at 4:57 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:

> Cool, tx.
>
> From what property does the column heading come? (Right now both are "ShEx".)

I believe it comes from doap:name. Of course, the template can be changed to use any property.

Note that there are some bugs I'm working through; we both show some tests results as missing, which shouldn't be the case. There are also some other fixes needed to the earl-report software I'm working in right now.

Gregg