From: Charles Munat <charles.munat@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 10 June 2022 10:21 AM
To: SHACL List <public-shacl@w3.org>
Subject: Greetings

New to this group, so hello. Am still learning SHACL and using it in an open source project I’ve been working on. I was using OWL, but became convinced that I’d be better off with SHACL (CS vs. OW).

Happy to help in any way I can with the goals of this group.

Question: I am looking for somewhere to ask a few simple questions about SHACL. Is that appropriate on this list, or is there somewhere else I should try? Links very much appreciated. The documentation/tutorial situation is a bit thin. (Either way, I’ll stick around to see if I can contribute.)

Cheers!

Charles Munat
Wellington, NZ