Re: sh:minInclusive and custom datatypes

Hi Håvard,

yes this is how it is supposed to work, because sh:minInclusive (etc)
rely on the SPARQL operators such as < and those operators don't support
user-defined datatypes. The SHACL Playground has slightly incorrect
handling of datatypes. I guess the best thing you could do is to define
a SPARQL-based solution that does something like

     FILTER (xsd:decimal(?value) < xsd:decimal($minInclusive))

Holger