Re: Starting with SHACL-JS

On 13/02/2020 00:40, Angelo Frozza wrote:

> Hello, I'm starting to learn SHACL and, at the moment, I need to
> understand how to use SHACL-JS.
>
> Can anyone indicate a tutorial and if there is an online validation
> tool for SHACL-JS?

Just clarify, SHACL-JS usually refers to https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl-js/
which is the ability to define and execute constraints in JavaScript.
SHACL-JS is not about JavaScript-based implementations of a SHACL
engine, in case these topics get mixed.

I am not aware of a tutorial specific to SHACL-JS but various general
SHACL documents are linked from

https://www.topquadrant.com/technology/shacl/

SHACL-JS is fully implemented by https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl

There is also a partial implementation of SHACL-JS in JavaScript itself, see

https://shacl.org/playground/

HTH
Holger