Re: Question on "Test of path sequence with duplicate 001" test

See https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#value-nodes:

Forproperty shapes <https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-property-shape>with
avalue <https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-value>for|sh:path||p|thevalue
nodes <https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-value-nodes>are the set ofnodes
<https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-node>in thedata graph
<https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-data-graph>that can be reached from
thefocus node <https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-focus-node>with thepath
mapping <https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#dfn-path-mapping>of|p|.

In other words, the maxCount applies to a *set* of nodes, excluding
duplicates. No matter if the value can be reached from two paths, the
set of value nodes is still just one value.

Hope this clarifies it
Holger

PS: glad to hear about a SHACL implementation for AllegroGraph.