Re: In search of value shapes

Hi Gary,

This is what I posted that Holger answered.

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/issues/108 <https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/issues/108>

And my comment here on jan 18: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-storage/pull/149 <https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-storage/pull/149>

That’s how I ended up implementing this in my SHACL engine (I think).

Since these things aren’t specified in the spec everyone is going to be doing their own thing here.

Håvard