Re: LDMESA meeting and reactivation (Action needed before 5th June)

Thank you to those of you who have already filled out the poll. The
option with the most votes is tomorrow (Wednesday 5th) at 3PM CET, but I
will wait until midnight to close the poll and announce the final date.

My sincerest apologies in advance to those of you who are not available
at that time. We count on you for future meetings.