Re: First publication of the CG

Dear all,

Please, take a look at the current state of the document. There are many
things still missing, as you will see. The general idea of the paper is
this: boom in sentiment analysis -> need for standards -> review of current
approach ->  LD would improve upon this -> how LD would be used in certain
use cases -> review of formats/models that could be used as a foundation
for a unified LD model -> future work and conclusions

Obviously, this structure could change to give it a different flow, but I
believe the content would stay more or less the same.

Before adding more content, this is a summary of the pending contributions:

   - @Felix: ~1 page about EmotionML and maybe some hints on how it would
   fit in a LD scenario
   - @me: NIF
   - @me or anyone from EuroSentiment: use case
   - @me or someone from MixedEmotions: use case

To be honest, I tend to assign more stuff to myself than I should, so if
you think you can contribute in some of those sections, feel free to claim
it or start writing.

Also, we could really use a section about terminological issues and the
distinction between feelings, emotions, sentiment, mood... Considering it
is less of a technical/technological topic, maybe one of the less technical
people could start it and someone then join to add a more technical
perspective.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Cheers!