Von: J. Fernando Sánchez [mailto:jfernando@dit.upm.es]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015 00:21
An: public-sentiment@w3.org
Betreff: First publication of the CG

Dear all,
Time to start the long overdue discussion. I'm sure you know many conferences, so I will start only with some whose deadline are approaching:

  *   ASIR'15 : probably a good fit, among their topics they list "Models for document representation."

     *   Deadline 24 April
     *   Lodz, Poland
     *    https://fedcsis.org/asir

  *   ASONAM'15: focus on social network analysis, I might consider submitting here an application that uses NIF in social network analysis - Social Network Analysis

     *   Deadline 17 April
     *   Paris
     *   http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2015/

  *   Semantics 2015 : maybe it's too business-oriented for our possible contribution

     *   Deadline 22 May
     *   Vienna
     *   http://www.semantics.cc/

To keep the discussion organised, I've also created a google spreadsheet for the candidates. Please, add your proposals there too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A3lPTi5ZHEcJKliTXW0b0Se0R60Ld5TIMJOTLO4au3M/edit?usp=sharing

What do you think?

Regards!