Re: Fwd: Semantic Sentiment Analysis: group opening

There has been a Yahoo group, SentimentAI, for a while. It gets maybe 6-8
posts a month; I see it has 817 members currently.

 					Seth

--
Seth Grimes    grimes@altaplana.com   +1 301-270-0795    @sethgrimes
Alta Plana Corp, analytics strategy consulting, http://altaplana.com