Von: J. Fernando Sánchez [mailto:jfernando@dit.upm.es]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. November 2014 12:25
An: Burkhardt, Felix
Cc: Ria Barnabas; public-sentiment@w3.org
Betreff: Re: group call

Hello!

The meeting was scheduled for one hour ago, indeed. However, nobody had joined and we assumed we were to blame for not sending a reminder. It seems we disconnected right before you sent this email, my apologies for not waiting longer.

If someone has something to discuss we can schedule another meeting. Otherwise, we can stay in touch here and wait for the next call on 3rd December, 11 A.M. CET. My plan for this meeting was to talk about the results from ISWC2014, check the status of the wiki and check if there are any news from your side.

By the way, any new dissemination material (slides, leaflets, etc.) for the group will be posted here: https://www.w3.org/community/sentiment/wiki/Dissemination

From now on, I will send a tentative agenda a week before every meeting, so we can discuss it here.

Regards.