Re: University of Oulu has joined the Web of Sensors Community Group

Hi Marcos,

I am a research scientist in Department of Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Oulu. I have been working on ubiquitous
computing and Internet of Things topics since 2006, and worked for a
couple of EU and Finland national projects. Since 2012, I am working
for Internet of Things project: http://www.internetofthings.fi/proj. I
published scientific results in good journal and conferences, and work
for some conferences as TPC member.

Currently, I am working with/supervising students to work with several
topics: RDF database for big IoT sensor data, stream reasoning for IoT
sensor data, SenML to RDF, etc.
I want to contribute to the standardization and implementation of
promising standardization in Web of Sensors group.

Thanks,
br,
-Xiang