Re: [via Web of Sensors Community Group]

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:11:41 +0100, Michael Hausenblas
<michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:
> All good questions and to be honest I think I'm not able to answer them
> in a sufficient detail. I ask Anne van Kesteren (he's the Editor of the
> spec) to give it a shot, please?

I think Peter is correct. Granting access to devices, sensors etc. should
happen at a higher level than the network so the user actually knows what
is going on (well to the extent that they do), as with geolocation,
notifications, etc.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/