Deadline Extended: LDOW2010: 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data on the Web, at WWW2010, Raleigh, USA

Hi all,

Just a quick note that due to a number of requests we have extended by
one week the deadline for submissions to the Linked Data on the Web
workshop at WWW2010. The new submission deadline is:

22th February 2010, 23.59 Hawaii time

Looking forward to receiving your submissions!

Cheers,

Chris, Tom, Tim and Michael
(LDOW2010 Chairs)

--